Always wash your hands before touching your new tattoo.
- Please, leave your bandage on overnight and no longer than 24 hours.
- Take off bandage in shower.
- Rinse your new tattoo with warm soapy water.
- Gently lather it with your hands, using a non-fragrance, unscented soap.
- We recommend Dr. Bronners liquid soap .
- Lather tattoo with your hands until all the "icky gooey stuff" is gone.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use a clean towel to pat dry area.
- When you pat dry your tattoo, it will still feel slightly moist.
- Wait about ten to fifteen minutes until it is dry.
- Wash your hands and apply a small amount of Out@sea or Curel lotion to your tattoo.
- Massage in and wipe off excess.
- Your tattoo should feel like the rest of your skin
- If it feels wetter, remove excess lotion, if it feels dryer, apply lotion
We recommend using Out to Sea Tattoo Lotion or Curel lotion "original formula".
We have found our clients have the least amount of complications using these products over a long term regime.
for at least two weeks
Our pigments are not UV protected -- so to preserve your piece of artwork, keep it out of the sun, FOR LIFE.
If you have to expose it to the sun, use a spf of at least 15.
Absolutely NO picking.
Your tattoo is healing -- let it heal!
Any further questions, please contact us or come on by.